Sunday, November 15, 2009

Random Thoughts

It has been more than 10 months since my last post in this blog. In fact I am not sure why I am writing now. I guess I just missed writing - especially random thoughts.

It's Sunday today and worship was meaningful. The sermon was about giving back to the Lord what is, in the first place, His. I could not really outgive God for what I have including my life is His.

So here are my random thoughts:

What am I wearing?

- Brown ukay blouse, white straight-cut skirt and beige sandals. One of the straps of my sandals gave way so i had to change to my only plausible alternative - the black one with cute diamonds (of course they are not really diaonds lol).

What I had for dinner?

- crab soup, Menudo, grilled chicken, fried bangus and chicken salad. I was stuffed. I didn't actually cook these. We went to Emmie's house for the 1st death anniversary fellowship meal of Elsa Manapat. Pastor Raul and I went with Pastor Linda and Elder Thelma.

Who texted me today?

- my Papa asking if he could trade his PA system for an old digicam. I might as well give him our old one. I wish I could buy him a new one but I cannot afford it right now. He will just have to be content with my loyal Nikon digicam. I have 4 rechargeable batteries so he will always have spare.

What is the temperature outside right now?

- it's 8:57pm and according to google it's 28 degrees with humidity of 79%

Whom are you missing right now?

- I am missing Brenon Takumi Sagakuti - my little baby back in Japan. I hope to see him again in he future. I pray that he grow up to be God fearing and humble.

Migraine?

- Yes, but just for lack of sleep. Ok, I need to end this post so I can get ready for bed.

Btw, JJ and Keanny will start their homeschool tomorrow (modified) in transition for our transfer to Hinunangan, So. Leyte on Nov. 30, 2009. I will do a different post for the details of this transfer.

No comments: